Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a non-invasive treatment that strengthens your body from the inside out. It works by saturating your body with oxygen to promote healing and growth. It’s known to benefit people of all age groups and lifestyles, from professional athletes to stroke-recovery patients. Regardless of your background or health, hyperbaric oxygen therapy benefits your overall well-being.
•Under pressure, an increased amount of oxygen dissolves into your bloodstream.
• Oxygen flows throughout the fluids of your body to detoxify cells and reduce inflammation.
• You lay in a hyperbaric chamber on a comfortable, memory foam mattress, with pillows, blankets, and staff guiding you.
• The chamber puts you under a bit of pressure while you breathe oxygen from a mask.
• While in the chamber, you can take a nap, play on your tablet, read a book, and more – we want you to feel comfortable
• Typical treatments last between 60-90 minutes.
(2 hour treatments are also available)
Watch this video for a deeper dive >
• Anyone! Patients from pre-natal to 92 years old have been helped.
• People who suffer from chronic or long-term illnesses such as a stroke, traumatic brain injury, muscular dystrophy, MS, and migraines.
• Athletes looking to enhance their stamina, strength, or recover quickly.
• People looking to improve their mental and physical well-being.
• Children or adults with autism, ADD, or ADHD.
Learn more about conditions >
•Reduced inflammation and swelling.
• Increased mental clarity and focus.
• Greater productivity and ease in everyday life.
Learn more >
Come and experience hyperbaric oxygen therapy at our New Leaf Hyperbarics clinic in Eugene. Our facility is clean and welcoming, and our clinicians will take care of you from the moment you step through our doors. Whether it’s your first time trying hyperbarics or you’ve been here many times over, we’ll be here to support you throughout the entire process. We also rent and sell hyperbaric chambers. If you’d like to set up an appointment or learn more, please call us or book an appointment today!